How to Quickly Replace Your Stolen Passport

Do you need to replace your stolen passport fast? If your passport has been stolen, you will need to get a passport replacement before you can travel outside of the country.

If your travel plans are imminent, getting a new passport quickly, so you don’t have to delay your plans can be stressful and time-consuming, especially if you’re trying to wrap up last minute details for your trip.

You could choose to take time out of your busy schedule to get a new passport, or you could let the experts at “Its Easy Passport Service” do it for you.

Expedite Your Passport Application

“Easy service’s” licensed passport couriers have worked with the government for more than 20 years. They expedite passports for a variety of Fortune 500 and celebrity clients, and they can help you too.

With “easy service,” you can rest assured that you will have a replacement for your stolen passport when you need it, so you won’t have to change your travel plans.

To have “easy service” apply for your passport on your behalf, you must place an order with them. After you place your order, they will make an expediting reservation on your behalf.

They will also send you an email confirmation, so you know they received your order. The email will contain a list of documents you must provide with your passport application. It is important that you provide all of the required documents with your application.

“Easy service’s” passport specialists will review your documents with you to make sure everything is in order, so there are no delays in the processing of your application to replace your stolen passport.

After you have gathered all of the documentation that is required to apply for your new passport, you must appear before an acceptance agent to sign your passport application. When your passport is stolen, Federal Law requires that you appear before an acceptance agent to have your identity verified when applying for a new passport.

You can find acceptance agents at passport acceptance facilities, such as post offices and public libraries, in your area. The agent will put your signed application and other required documents in a sealed envelope which you will provide to “easy service.”

“Easy service” will take over from there. You can track the status of your application with “easy service’s” easy to use tracking system. In addition, you will receive updates by email and phone to let you know where they are in the application process. With “easy service,” getting your new passport will be quick and easy. If necessary, you can have your passport in your hands within 24 hours when you choose “Its Easy Passport Service.”

Replace Your Stolen Passport

If you choose to replace your passport on your own, you have two options. You can apply for a new passport at a passport acceptance facility or passport agency. If you apply at a passport acceptance facility, the average processing time for routine service is four to six weeks, and the average processing time for expedited service is two to three week.

You will be required to provide a completed, but unsigned passport application (form DS-11), proof of citizenship, identification, a photocopy of the front and back of your identification, passport photo and the required fees.

If you cannot wait that long to replace your stolen passport you can make an appointment to apply for a new one at a regional passport agency. In many cases, you can get your passport the same day you apply, but there are no guarantees.

In addition, there are only 24 passport agencies in the country. That means you may have to travel quite a distance to get to the closest one. In addition, the passport agencies tend to be very crowded as many other travelers can’t wait the normal four to six weeks for their passports either.

It is much simpler to let the experts at “Its Easy Passport Service” handle the application process for you, so you can avoid the crowds, the long lines and the stress of applying for an expedited passport.

Reporting Your Stolen Passport

If your passport is stolen you must report it to the U.S. Government. You can report the theft by calling 1-877-487-2778 or by completing and mailing form DS-64 (statement regarding a lost or stolen passport) to:

US Department of State

Passport Services

Consular Lost/Stolen Passport

Section: 1111 19th Street, NW, Suite 500

Washington, DC 20036

You can also complete form DS-64 and submit it with your passport application when you apply for a new passport.If your passport is stolen while you are overseas, you should immediately contact the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate for assistance.

It is important to note that once you have reported your stolen passport, you can no longer use it to travel outside of the United States, even if you recover it later.

Return From Stolen Passport to Home